Monday, June 27, 2016

Beautiful night


Hey again ^_^

well it's very beautiful night for me
I had some great news 
I'll share it with you later ;) 
well
for being happy I thought to dress up and have some pictures 
and share with u some tips 

Let's start then ^_^

First the Head and applier
I reviewed them before here 

okay Now full picture of the look 


First The hair 
which I really love
it gave me that confidence 
well , the store should be on the top in sl actually !!!
It's from : Calico
Name : *C* Jessie

The Top
I can't speak about how sexy it is
all I can say 
It comes with MANY VERSIONS ! fits like all sl mesh bodies and classics as well
It also comes with Hud of many colors

It's from : GAS Clothing Company [authentic MESH fashion]
Name : GAS [Ladies MESH Top Lynn - 12 Colors with HUD]

and that sexy skirt 
it comes with many colors as well

From : S H E Y    C O U T U R E
Name : SHEY - Lena Denim Skirt

and finally that amazing heel <3 <3 <3

From : ArisAris/B&W
Name : ***ArisAris/B&W~Gara30~Dazzling Stilettos

If you like it please follow the blog 
and Happy shopping :* 




No comments: