Sunday, January 18, 2015

One more post









Hey again xD

Do I post to many things ? lol
well we're all have different tastes 
and me have different taste too I love the thing and it's +ve :P

anyways in this post I am sowing u simple fashion with review to a wonder 
furniture set 

Let me talk about the room first because I am so excited to have it
it's brand new from
 KAZZA

as most of you know Kazza 3D designs are so famous with their high detaild
and simple slook
this room is really have these 2 qualities
and Guess what
it has 2 versions 
The normal and the Moderate 
it has nice textures! which u can change to satisfy your needs 
and also cute animations !

The room name is :
KAZZA - HomeStyle - Berger Set
Visit the store inworld :
Or MarketPlace

and as U know , I can't leave you without my tips of fashion lol

Hair:
^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Bella V3 Hair

Dress :
Armony Prodenza Gown

Bracelet
From : Tabou Irresistible
::TI:: Leather bracelet -January Group Gift

Shoes :
ArisAris ~B&W Pin-up Peeptoes


Enjoy ^_^

No comments: